TASTING NOTES

Chardonnay

 

Our Chardonnay comes from 2 sites. 75% comes from a cool Yakima Valley site with the vines cropped to accentuate minerality and acidity. The remaining 25% comes from Indian Wells Vineyard on the Wahluke slope, a much warmer location. The low alcohol and steely flavors from the Yakima Valley vineyard combine with the richer flavors of the Indian Wells site to round out the mid-palate and extend the finish.


VINEYARD

Indian Wells, Wahluke Slope, WA – Columbia Valley

Yakima Valley, WA

FERMENTATION

French Oak, no ML fermentation

CONTENTS

100% Chardonnay


CASES PRODUCED

500

 

RELEASE DATE

November 1, 2015


STATISTICS

Alcohol- 13.6%

T.A.- .79

pH- 3.42

RS- .2 grams/liter

 

TASTING NOTES

2014 - Current Release

Or call us at 
(425) 827-7244

Tax & shipping calculated upon order

or join our

  • w-facebook
  • Twitter Clean

© 2016 Cedergreen Cellars |  11315 NE 65th Street, Kirkland, WA 98033  425.827.7244  | info@cedergreencellars.com

For optimal viewing and experience, please use use the following web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 10